1. To market products with added value
- To initiate the development of new products with added value, offering attractive margins and adaptive to the on going trend
- Thorough in its dissemination of information; supported by credible scientific research.
2. To prioritize servicing customers in compliance with Customer Relationship Management
- To provide total service
- To ensure creativity and flexibility in tending to business and/or work relations
- To provide thorough and updated Customer data management
3. To promote the competency and commitment of professional human resources through the following course of action
- The establishment of a mechanism of measurement to produce valuable and competitive human resources.
- Fostering creativity in seeking for the proper method of development to enhance the competency of human resources.
- Identification of talents and room for improvement in human resources